Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Poor Canada...

My Dad pretty much thinks that Canada doesn't know what's coming at them in the coming weeks... And the truth is, they probably don't.

Whether they like it or not though, they are getting me beginning February 25th! I enter the Missionary Training Center tomorrow afternoon- and after what seems like an endlessly long process of preparation, indecision and anticipation, I am ready.

As a set apart missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I am prepared to help those who desire to know Christ and find happiness in their lives. I love my family and my friends, and could not be more grateful for all the support I have received (that I feel I certainly do not deserve). I am blessed beyond measure, and I know the Lord is leading me where He wants me to be.

Sister Hutchings

P.s. I love letters... A lot

P.p.s. Packages are great too 

1 comment:

  1. AHH MALLORY! Im so happy for you. Cute blog, can't wait to see what you're up to up there! Good luck, sister!

    Love ya!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete